Carrick – The Blue House, Isle of Eriskay, is a light, spacious and exceptionally comfortable house that sets an inspiring example for sustainable construction and carbon-neutral living in the 21stC, and with stunning views of sea, mountains and wildlife. Accommodation is for up to five (plus infants) in three bedrooms – two doubles and one single. Children are welcome! Well-behaved pets are also welcome!
Accommodation in brief:
See photo-montage below – click on any photo for a slide-show:
- West wing (open plan) :
Sitting area with panoramic views; Dining area ; Kitchen
- Cross wing :
Lobby ; WC ; Hall ; Utility
- East wing :
Shower room ;Two double bedrooms ; One single bedroom
- Other Features ⇓
- Electric heating throughout.- electricity included
- Local maps and guides, books, board games etc
- Living room : Freeview terrestrial TV ; DVD player , Audion system with FM radio, CD player, iPhone etc docking station ; extensive digital music collection
- Kitchen : oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood, microwave, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, full complement of small appliances and cookware.
- Utility : washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer
- Shower room : walk-in / wet-room shower ; heated towel rail
- Outside : decking with outdoor seating and tables ; washing line ; fully fenced garden with ample private parking by house
- Free unlimited use of high-speed (BT Infinity 1) fibre internet via secure WiFi ;
- Use of landline phone*: unlimited free incoming calls ; low-cost calls to UK landlines
- Babies/Toddlers welcome – cot, high chair optionally available.
- All bed-linen, towels, cleaning materials etc included
- Wheel-chair accessible throughout, but please call us (01878 700828) to discuss requirements
- Carrick – The Blue House is a no-smoking property.
* See detailed terms and conditions